Get stuck when importing to a non-empty KB

Aug 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I like this handy tool to help me accelerate the work, thanks for your nice tool. Just one thing need your help. If I load values to a KB without domain values, it works, if I load values to a KB already has values in it , SSIS will fail.
I publish KB first, make sure in DQS client KB list , the KB status is "empty" and no lock icon on that, then I execute package in SSIS. Once SSIS gets stuck and returns error, I notice in DQS client, the KB is locked and the status is "Domain Management".

Please let me know if there's any information I could provide.
Thank you!!

Environment
DQS @ Win 2008
SSIS @ Win7/win 2008 both not work
SSIS : Run64BitRunTime True/False both not work
DQS Connection : use (LOCAL) or Server Name both not work

SSIS Error log
SSIS package "E:\MyWorkingArea\ssis-1\2DQS_APAC_Country.dtsx" starting.
Information: 0x4004300A at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.
Information: 0x4004300A at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: Validation phase is beginning.
Warning: 0x80049304 at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: Warning: Could not open global shared memory to communicate with performance DLL; data flow performance counters are not available.  To resolve, run this package as an administrator, or on the system's console.
Information: 0x40043006 at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: Prepare for Execute phase is beginning.
Information: 0x40043007 at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: Pre-Execute phase is beginning.
Error: 0xFFFFFFFF at Load Domain - APAC Country, DQS Domain Value Import: It's not possible to add domain values to a Domain, when the knowledge base is already opened and not in state "domain management".
Error: 0xFFFFFFFF at Load Domain - APAC Country, DQS Domain Value Import: Publish the knowledge base before import new domain values.
Error: 0xFFFFFFFF at Load Domain - APAC Country, DQS Domain Value Import: Make sure that no one makes changes to the knowledge base during package execution.
Error: 0xC0047062 at Load Domain - APAC Country, DQS Domain Value Import [2]: System.Exception: Open Knowledge Base
   at oh22is.SqlServer.DQS.DomainValueDestination.PreExecute()
   at Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.ManagedComponentHost.HostPreExecute(IDTSManagedComponentWrapper100 wrapper)
Error: 0xC004701A at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: DQS Domain Value Import failed the pre-execute phase and returned error code 0x80131500.
Information: 0x4004300B at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: "DQS Domain Value Import" wrote 0 rows.
Information: 0x40043009 at Load Domain - APAC Country, SSIS.Pipeline: Cleanup phase is beginning.
Task failed: Load Domain - APAC Country
Warning: 0x80019002 at 2DQS_APAC_Country: SSIS Warning Code DTS_W_MAXIMUMERRORCOUNTREACHED.  The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (5) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.
SSIS package "E:\MyWorkingArea\ssis-1\2DQS_APAC_Country.dtsx" finished: Failure.
Coordinator
Aug 4, 2014 at 5:28 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.